How to invest in cryptocurrencies and which are the most profitable in 2021
Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021
What have been the most profitable cryptocurrencies of 2020 and so far in 2021? What currencies have achieved the best returns? The following list includes the ones that accrue the most benefits for a year. You can see the full list on pages like Coincodex.
- Aave. It accumulates a profitability of + 6398.22% in the last year.
- Kusama. Accumulates a profitability of + 5222.37% in the last year.
- Celsius Network. Accumulates a profitability of + 3,843.88% in the last year.
- Band Protocol. Accumulates a profitability of + 2850.66% in the last year.
- Theta Token. Accumulates a profitability of + 2299.39% in the last year.
- Reserve Rights. Accumulates a profitability of + 2,138.28% in the last year.
- Loopring. Accumulates a profitability of + 1939.66% in the last year.
- THORChain. Accumulates a profitability of + 1797.66% in the last year.
- SwissBorg. Accumulates a profitability of + 1669.58% in the last year
- Zilliga. Accumulates a profitability of + 1,454.44% in the last year.
In addition, in this very complex year, the technology sector is one of the most boosted. All this situation has caused online sales to skyrocket, the use of food delivery platforms at home, to watch series and movies, etc. This has caused large technology companies to have had a strong rebound in the stock market, placing the RV Technology Sector category among the best performing so far this year. For this reason, from Finect we have developed this showcase with the best funds that invest in technology companies at the moment:
How many cryptocurrencies are there? Over 2000 and going up. Every week some new virtual currency is created in a process called ICO and which we will summarize later.
The most popular virtual currencies right now are the following:
List of cryptocurrencies
Most profitable cryptocurrencies
As the stock market saying goes, past returns do not ensure future returns. The evolution of a virtual currency is a good indication of its potential, but that does not mean that it is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2021 . The price of virtual currencies , with falls of more than 50% on many occasions, is a good example. Is this an indication that it is necessary to flee the sector in a hurry? Not much less, only that the price was too inflated.
What cryptocurrencies are performing the best in 2021? This is a list of digital currencies with the best future taking into account their potential and evolution so far.
Whether we like it or not , bitcoin is still the main cryptocurrency, and the best one to invest in, the one that sets the standard of behavior for the rest of virtual currencies. There are several reasons why investing in bitcoin can be thought of as a reasonable investment, and it is because it is decentralized, that is, there is no central institution that controls the supply of bitcoin.
There will be currencies that appreciate more, especially ICOs, but if there is one with a future, this is bitcoin . In this article we explain how to buy bitcoin . To know everything about this currency visit our article: Investing in Bitcoin.
Ehtereum is the great alternative to Bitcoin and the second virtual currency in terms of capitalization. Still far from the leader and discarded the possibility of it surpassing it as digital money, its strength is in the development of applications and how it uses smart contracts in development environments.
Ethereum and Ether were already one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies in years past.
An alternative to direct investment in Ethereum is to buy cryptocurrencies based on its technology such as Aragon or Stox .
Ripple is another of the largest currencies in terms of capitalization after Bitcoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash. It is a currency that has grown less than the rest in the last quarter of last year and that has great potential.
Ripple is not a rookie, since it has 5 years of life. It is based on technology and allows up to 1,000 transactions per second, much faster than Bitcoin. In addition, its technology can be used as a protocol
IOTA is one of the most ambitious projects in the cryptocurrency arena. Its objective is to incorporate virtual currencies into the internet of things and it does so by neglecting the blockchain technology used by most currencies of this type. IOTA is based on Tangle technology , which in theory is much more scalable, faster and lighter than blockchain.
Known as China’s Ethereum, its future will be linked to what the Asian giant decides about the future of cryptocurrencies. The Chinese government has already announced greater control over the sector.
Litecoin is one of the veterans in the sector. Created in 2011, it sought to reduce transaction time compared to bitcoin.
In the image of Bitcoin, Litecoin’s limit is 84 million coins of which there are already about 55 million in circulation.
Reddcoin or RDD is one of the low cost cryptocurrencies . It defines itself as a social currency and its use is limited to social networks.
Reddcoin has its own social tipping platform that can now be used on Twitter and Reddit.
Monero is the anonymous cryptocurrency. With it the details of the coin transaction cannot be traced. That is its main strength compared to other options and what adds value to it.
There are several types of wallets for virtual currency depending on their operation and security. Sorted according to security would be the following:
- Cold wallets . It is hardware or a physical device where the coins are kept. It is the safest against theft, but also the least practical when making transactions.
- Portfolio Applications . It is a software that simulates a wallet and is accessed after downloading the program on your computer.
- Online wallets . They are the most widespread. They are accessed online through the internet, without the need to download anything. Their main advantage is that they are very practical when making transactions.
- Exchange houses . They are the cryptocurrency development company banks and they work in a very similar way to a broker. It is, without a doubt, the easiest way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Where to invest in cryptocurrencies
What specific purse to choose? Where can I buy cryptocurrencies ? It will depend in the first place on the virtual currency you want to buy, since not all of them accept all currencies. From there this is a list of the most popular sites:
List of cryptocurrencies
Coinbase (monedero online)
CEX.io (online wallet)
Mycelium (monedero online)
Xapo (cold wallet with mobile application and exchange house)
Exodus (wallet app)
Bitcoin Core (monedero online)
Jaxx (online wallet and wallet app)
Blockchain (monedero online)
Electrum (online wallet and cold wallet)
Trezor (cold wallet)
Bread Wallet (wallet app)
Bitgo (online wallet) in
Bitstamp (exchange house)
Kraken (exchange house)
Bitfinex (exchange house)